Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars!!!

My weekend was very boring.I went to the mall on Saturday and just couldn't manage to return the items I had to.It sucks.I brought loads of shirts and had Drunken noodles for dinner.Sunday was relatively slower;I woke up really sick and spent most of the time in bed watching Billoo Barber-waste of time and Dev D.Dev D was a very bold movie-a modern take on the classic Devdas they say.Well I cant argue with the peers,can I?

The best part about the whole weekend was the Oscars!!!SlumDog Millionaire swept off most of the awards.It had 9 nominations and won 8 Oscars.That is something and A.R Rehman won 2 Oscars.Indians couldnt be any prouder.I was glued on to the tube all the while.Cheering for SlumDog the whole time.They say Slumdog isnt an Indian movie because the visionary was an English.For Heaven's Sake, it is all in all an Indian movie,most of the crew in it is Indian(including Anil Kapoor, who acted all dramatic on the red carpet with weird expressions and silly smiles.Danny Boyle could have excluded him from the invitee list.He is such a loser). Well my health is still not in a very sound condition, I contracted a viral infection,so I am going to be lying low for a while.

Cheers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment