Thursday, February 26, 2009

Awakening

I am finally getting better now.The weather is getting warmer as well.It almost feels like summer.The weekend is a day away and this time I have no plans.I think I would rather just stay back and relax home.

There was one thing that's particularly pleasing to us humans;we need to be cared. A very old and dear friend of mine called to check if I was doing fine.That was really really sweet. I mean its always nice to hear from an old acquaintance.And then all the talks we had like old times were so heartwarming to me..And then of course my family, getting to hear from them is always pleasant.Just feels like I exist and I am happy and appreciated and cared for. Not enough adjectives to express feelings. And so the suffering (my sickness) brought with it a very good thing-Family and Friends Closer...

I have thought about my future a lot and I have thought that probably this relationship thing and marriage is not for me.I should probably concentrate on my career for now.Men are just such a waste of time.I am never getting married now.All the emotions,the waste of time,resources,everything rests. I am going to try spend my free time with people in this world,who just like me are craving to be cared.But are ignored by the rest of the world."Old people and "Orphans", they just don't have anyone to call their own. A few minutes of our time with them would mean so much to people. We often end up caring about people who don't care a dime for us and we ignore people who just love us to death. We can just leave aside all them people just for like an hour from our busy lives and spend it with these lesser fortunate people.

I hope I make sense in spreading this awareness.

Keep Smiling Always!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment